NEWS - PRESS RELEASE
OutIndex Expands Database Support
New Release of Outindex E-Discovery Improves Scalability and Flexibility of Deployment
KENNINGTON, LONDON and NEW YORK, NY (1 NOV 2007) – OutIndex (www.OutIndex.com), the leading electronic discovery software company in Europe, announced today a new release of their flagship product, Outindex E-Discovery. This new version includes the ability to support multiple database platforms in order to increase the scalability of processing electronically stored information (ESI) and increasing the flexibility of deployment, thereby lowering costs. This makes OutIndex the only commercial electronic discovery application to support multiple databases.
Outindex E-Discovery now includes support for:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database 10g
The key features of Outindex E-Discovery include:
- Native File Indexing
- Index metadata and content for hundreds of file types including support for Microsoft Outlook PST and Lotus Notes NSF files
- Index compressed files such as zip, cab, jar, rar, tgz, bzip2, gz, pkzip, 7zip, lzma, z, ace and iso formats
- Fast retrieval of useful data can be categorised and searched methodically
- Virtually unlimited volumes of data can be indexed
- Native File Filtering
- Quantify the data at the beginning of a project to allow for cost analysis
- Narrow the search using familiar Boolean language
- Cull and remove duplicates (de-dupe)
- Separate out embedded documents in popular office formats
- Multi-lingual capabilities (English, Arabic or Japanese)
- Export responsive data
- Export Native Files, TIFF or PDF images, and email archives files including Microsoft Outlook PST and Lotus Notes NSF files.
- Create load files for several popular review applications including Concordance, Summation and Ringtail
For additional information about OutIndex, please contact the company in the UK on +44 (0)20 7840 5800, in the US on +00 (1) (212) 227-9559 or info@OutIndex.com.
OutIndex provides innovative software and expert professional services that enable our customers to manage their electronic discovery in the most productive manner possible. The company’s groundbreaking e-discovery and review software is utilized by many of the leading international auditing, professional services and litigation support firms in order to harvest, filter and produce electronically stored information (ESI). For more information, visit http://www.outindex.com.
+00 (1) 212-227-9559